19 October 2009

found at Monoprix Cordeliers




Classic Foods of America!
Original Pancake Mix: America's Finest!

The original recipe of America!






Ingredient list in French and German...





Also in Spanish and Luxemburgish (I'm assuming, because the flag is that of Luxemburg. I had to look it up)...





Preparation method explained in all these four languages as well. But not in English. After all, this pancake mix is produit de France.

I guess, if you're from the U.S., you should know what's in America's finest original pancake recipe, and you should also know how to make it, right?

1 comment:

Anne said...

The fourth language is Dutch (and I think the flag from the Netherlands looks like that, too). I can't believe that the ingredients weren't written in English somewhere else on the package??? Anne