13 October 2009

my little pumpkin patch





I found these pumpkins at Les Halles de Lyon-Paul Bocuse.






Five beauties for only 4€ and some change.





I put them in a little basket I bought at the Sunday market, and brought it as a hostess gift when we got invited to dinner at a friend's apartment.







Now that I know where to find pumpkins to decorate our home with, the only thing we're missing is the hayrides... and hot apple cider made with apples fresh off the tree... and corn maze...

**************

On a side note: I was perplexed as to why the "post photo" icon disappeared from Blogger's post editor. I googled around a bit but evidently wasn't using the right key words, and couldn't figure out what the problem was. It took me three days, but it turns out, the post editor has been updated (how did I miss that????) and I now have to be in the "Compose" mode, not in the "Edit HTML"mode to see the icon.

Life can be so complicated sometimes.

No comments: